28/07/2011

Update.

So, since i hadn't posted anything here for a while, i decided to give an update of what has happened.

I've began posting Counter Strike Condition Zero Deleted Scenes playthrough. Currently i'm at Part 6, which is Mission 5. For those who don't understand - Part 1 is Training. It's like Hazard Course For Half Life. I'm not getting a lot of views, but i don't care. I record and upload videos because it is fun to do. I like what i'm doing right now. I mean upload videos, not write this blog post :D.
I also have been posting some Team Fortress 2 videos. Not only replays, but recorded videos too. There won't be as many TF2 videos, as CSCZDS videos though. Well, until i finish Deleted Scenes.
When i'll get a new headset, i'm planning on doing a Let's Play of Minecraft and Terraria. Both are fun games, but i will be focusing on Minecraft more.
I also tried to record some Counter Strike Condition Zero videos. I suceeded at recording, but my Windows Movie Maker failed to save them. Ah well. Wasn't planning on playing through all Tours of Duty anyway.

I'm ending this blog post here. Remember, i'll be updating my Twitter more often than my blog, so remember to check your Twitter for any Tweets from me(and whoever else you're following).

EDIT: So, since Endermen are coming to Minecraft with 1.8, i might be switching focus to Terraria. It's actually what i have done now. Endermen are creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment