04/07/2013

So, it's time for another blog ressurrection.

Time for another blog update. Well, another one of my headsets is gone. I was ok with some of the sound sometimes dissapearing, but I just stopped using it when I lost all sound on the left side.

So, the Youtube channel has now been ressurrected... again. And I'm continuing to upload the Need For Speed Underground 2 stock car videos. Also, I'm nursing a semi just by listening to the Tiburon's engine. :D

What else is there to say... I've been doing a lot of playing video games, but not much recording. I have a Minecraft custom map series planned sometime in the future. It'll be about me going through random custom maps. If it ever comes to life. I'll need a new headset for that, however.





By the way, the wavy lines only show up on half of the text, so apparently half of it is in Latvian. O_o


Just you look at this blog, probably not going to be updated for another half a year. XD I guess I'm not much of a writer, heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment